Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lamps, lamps, top hat lamps

These days I´m all about interior design. Two weeks ago I moved to a new town with my boyfriend,  and we have almost no furniture. We just have a bed and some bookshelves.  So,  when I'm not looking for a job or experiencing my new hometown,  I'm checking out interior blogs to get ideas both for what furniture and decorations I want.

Here are some of my favorites lamps,  that I want in my apartment.

I would like to have this one in my bedroom, on both sides of the bed.
You can get it at Urban Outfitters. 



This one above,  I saw today in a really nice furniture store.  It's a  Tom Dixon design.  I would like to have all of them hanging above my kitchen table.  But for now I can only dream of that.  They are so expensive. 

 These two above I saw on an Icelandic blog  svartahvitu. You can make them yourself easily.
Here you can see how the hemp lamp above is made.  I´m definitely going to try to make one or two myself :) 

And the last one I just love. It's from the designer tobecontinued.
I like it when designers have humor for their work.